We are open, and here to help.
As we navigate the current conditions together, we feel it is critical to communicate our current position.
At Carlisle, we have decided to close all of our showrooms temporarily in support of maximizing social distancing and minimizing social interactions. However, we do not see any disruption in our ability to communicate, service, and support our clients nationwide.
Things You Should Know:
• Our supply chains remain unbroken due to our local sourcing
• Made in the USA means we are up and running, milling your floors at our NH location
• Our sales team is working remotely to ensure your project stays on track
• We are working to adjust shipping schedules as needed to accommodate any changes in your schedule
• We are here for you if and whenever you need us!
Most certainly, the priority for all of us needs to be the health of our communities. Although the above message is essential, it certainly does not rise to the level of personal health. In the end, we simply hope, more than anything, that all of you are safe.
Chris Sy, President